Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: ColdFusion Developer v 8

Duration: 6+ months

Location: Dallas, TX (Locals Only; F2F Required)

Rate: $32/hr (Not Negotiable)

Minimum Qualifications:
Two years of ColdFusion 8 application development experience
Two years experience using relational database tools (MS SQL Server) and
Familiarity with Object Oriented concepts
Experience adapting frameworks and best practices established for the project,
organization, or industry
Experience coordinating the gathering of project specifications, documenting
detailed task lists, assessing development time, and executing development of
business applications within designated project timelines and resource
Experience communicating and documenting application workflow to adhere to
change control procedures.
Ability to quickly learn and practically apply new concepts or principles which
can be confirmed by experience
Ability to speak and write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication
settings and styles
Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.

Preferred Skills:

ColdFusion certification a plus
Java/J2EE programming experience a plus (JSP, Struts, Servlets, Entity Beans,
Session Beans)
Lotus/Domino application development a plus (LotusScript, @functions, HTML,
CM Synergy experience a plus
Business analyst and third-party software vendor coordination a plus
Other related certifications are a plus.
A bachelor's degree is preferred. Equivalent education and/or experience may be
Job Description:
Responsible for development and implementation of client-server and/or
web-based application systems and participates in technical design using
existing and emerging technology platforms.
Formulates concepts and develops solutions using defined user requirements.
Works with the customer to clarify and further define requirements, as
Designs, codes, tests and documents new systems or enhancements to existing
systems of moderate complexity and scope, working with common applications
designs and specifications, utilizing industry and
System standard procedures, products and methodologies. Executes performance
and stress testing.
Adapts frameworks and best practices established for the project or unit, or by
the System or industry.
Works with business and technical resources in planning, developing,
implementing, and supporting new or existing applications

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>