Need Full SSN No.

Position: Quality Analyst

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: 4+ Months

Bill Rate: $35-38/Hr

Project Name:

CPNI Electronic Opt-Out M

Project Description:

relative to the annual release plan. Deliverables relative to test data
manufacturing to support testing.

Job Description: (What will the contractor do on that project?)

Create and/or identify data to be used to support ETE & Performance testing
Responsible for data allocation planning, coordination with application Subject
Matter Experts, and timeline/status to ensure that data deliverables are being
delivered with quality, within budget and on schedule. Manage the securing of
test data either by coordination with applications, editing or change of
existing data or migration from production in all AT&T regional test regions.
Identification of data flow-through issues (major and minor) and driving them
to resolution with the CTS Environment and Execution Teams. Organize data
milestones and coordinate testing with the testers and application teams. Track
test data action items, owners, and due dates with the PMO, CTS Test Planning
and Execution teams. This position is for a person that can react to changes in
a fast moving environment with short time frames for defect resolution to
ensure that all data issues are closed in time for testing to start.
Expertise required in following areas:  Data Mining and Coordination experience
 Project Management  Written / Oral Communication  IT Unified Process
Selected candidate will be required to accurately enter hours into CM/PM

Skills Inventory

     Skill
     Experience
     Need

      1)
     Mainframe
     Intermediate
     Required

      2)
     Data mining and Coordination experience
     Intermediate
     Required

      3)
     Project Managment
     Expert
     Required

      4)
     Written Communication Skills
     Expert
     Required

      5)
     Oral Communication skills
     Expert
     Required

      6)
     Regional Order systems such as SO
     Entry Level
     Desired

      7)
     Regional Billing applications such as CRIS, Telege
     Entry Level
     Desired

      8)
     Visio / Powerpoint