Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Need Full SSN No.

Position: Java Portlet Developer

Location: San Ramon, CA

Duration: 12+ Months

Bill Rate: $35-38/Hr

Broadband Usage Measurement Expansion - Design, development, testing,
documentation, analysis and algorithm definition, system integration testing
with northbound and southbound data sources. Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?) Netflow and layer 2-7 traffice
analysis. Correlation of layer 2 counters, layer 3 session data and application
layer (DPI) data. Develop engineering analysis on peak usage, monthly usage,
statistical usage patterns, etc. Access usage differences by time of day, busy
hour, monthly variance, etc. Experience and knowledge of software systems,
programming, design and systems integration. Data modeling and software design
skills.

Skills Inventory

     Skill
     Experience