Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Java Web Developer opportunity with one of  my
client's in Bristol, CT headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Location - Bristol CT

Duration - 15 months

Rate - 50/hr ( max)

must be willing to do face to face interview..

candidates must be from tri state area only

 Java Developer

Our client is seeking a Java Developer.  The candidate will help to enhance
an existing application that manages request/approval for all technology
related tools, roles and equipment for all employees.  In addition, this
application integrates with several other internal applications for
automation and notifications.

*Position Requirements:*

2 -3 years experience with EJB 3.0

JSF

2- 3 years experience with Facelits

1 - 2 years experience with Rich Faces

1 year experience developing/deploying Web Services ideal

Seam 2.0 is a big plus

Good communication skills are a must

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

Experience with EJB 3.0