Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Business Analyst opportunity with one of my client's
in Reno, Nevada headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

This is an exclusive opportunity so I'm the only company working on this.

I have a great relationship with this company so if you have any consultants
with the skill sets please submit and Ill get them an interview for sure.

The client would like to see candidates today and will do a phone screen
today.

 Location: Reno Nevada

Duration: 1-2 months

Pay Rate: Best Low Rate

We are looking for a business analyst: specifically with HRIS experience
ideally several HRIS Enterprise Level Implementations from Scope/Initiation
through Maintenance. So the customer is looking for:

Consultant

*       Sr. Technical Business Analyst

*       Ideally this candidate has SEVERAL HRIS Enterprise Level

Implementations under his/her respective belt

*       Non-Vendor Centric person who has an in-depth knowledge of the top 5

out-of-the-box Enterprise HRIS solutions

o       Requirements Gathering /Scope Phase of project

o       Needs Assessment /Interviews /Documentation

o       Rate - please give me what you have and we'll talk

o       Travel required

Outcome

*       Use the Requirements Gathering the Consultant will do as RFP

building block

*       Or look for a documented Solution Recommendation from the consultant

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

HRIS Enterprise Level

Implementations

Requirements Gathering

Needs Assessment /Interviews /Documentation

RFP

building block

Solution Recommendation

Cheers,