Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Kronos Senior Technical Analyst

Location: Westborough, MA

Duration: 7 Months

Rate: ALAP

Additional staff needed to support the Kronos Workforce Implementation in order
to keep in on schedule.

This position will own and maintain the spec document(s), configure the
application to meet those requirements and be the subject matter expert.

·         Must have strong Kronos implementation experience (prefer recent
versions of the application).

·         Someone who has worked as a "Kronos Application Consultant" or
"Kronos Application Administrator" is ideal.

TJX Kronos Workforce Central modules include:

- Workforce Timekeeper 6.1

- Workforce Forecast Manager 6.1 (a.k.a. Scheduler with Optimization)

- Workforce Operations Planner 6.1

- Workforce Analytics 6.1

- Workforce Integration Manager 6.1 (a.k.a. Workforce Connect)

- Workforce Employee 6.1

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>