Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

RATE: $45/HR

Job Description:

- Does analysis of the business requirements

- Analyzes and understands non-functional requirements

- Prepares detailed specifications and deliverables required for the build team
to develop the code

- Works with stream lead to ensure technical specifications meet all business

- 5+ years designing Web / SOA components within the architectural standards

- Must be local to San Francisco, CA

Technology Experience Required:

Including: BEA WLP 9.2 - Java Portlet Specification ... BEA / Oracle: - WLI
8.1x - WLI9.2x ... Oracle

Designs, develops, installs, tests and documents complex database applications
software, including server, client, and web components.

Contributes to the design and delivery of technical architecture solution

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>