Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Java Architect opportunity with one of my client's NYC
headquarters.   Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

POSITION: Java Architect

LOCATION: NYC, NY.

DURATION: 3 months+

INTERVIEW: F2F Required

**Include your consultants CONTACT INFO or they will not be contacted for
any opportunities.

!!!!!!MUST HAVE VERY STRONG INVESTMENT BANKING EXPERINECE!!!!!

*          Successful candidate will, translate business requirements into

technical requirements, design, development, prototyping of application
components, performance analysis of key components, deployment solution,
work with Architecture team in BDIAS to set the development standards for
the team, work with business to finalize requirements.

*          Hands-On and experienced architect with 10+ years in designing
web

based applications with thorough knowledge in UI and Server components.

Application design, scalability, performance, design patterns are key to
this role.

*          Should have a well rounded background on server side including

messaging and database.

*          Should be proficient with database design from an application

development perspective and query optimizations.

*          Application development in a portal environment is a big plus.

*          Should have working knowledge of webservices.

*          Work experience and strong understanding of the brokerage
industry

is a must.

. UNIX Development

. Weblogic/WebSphere

. One of Flex/Tibco GI, Dojo, ExtJS

. Sybase/Oracle

. Spring/Struts/J2EE/MVC frameworks

. Java, Javascript, XML, Webservices, DOM/DHTML/Ajax, JDBC, JMS

. Relevant experience with XML and SOAP messaging.

 If interested, please give me a call at your earliest convenience and we
can explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

Investment Banking Experinece

UI and Server components

UNIX Development

Experience and strong understanding of the brokerage industry

Application development in a portal environment

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC