Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Pega Developer

Duration: 6 Months

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Rate: $45-50/hr (Not Negotiable)

Client is looking for a Pega Developer.  A hands down coder.

Communication skills have to been good (but they do not have to be
excellent-they will not have to gather business requirement)

Technical skills - Pega experience, JAVA, XML, Oracle, web services.

Consultant will be working on 2 frameworks - the Healthpayer project (that is
the short term project) and the longer term project is the CRM project.  (Any
CRM experience

Client will interview and hire immediately.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>