Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

REQ: 1

Position: IBM ACE w/C++

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Greenville, SC

Rate: ALAP

Do you guys have anyone that has experience with IBM ACE? This is an
application primary used in grocery stores. They would be programming in C++.

REQ: 2

Position: Hyperion Architect

Location: Warren, NJ

Duration: 6+ months

Bill Rate: $ALAP

Need Hyperion Architect with Hyperion Planning 9.3 package.

REQ: 3

Must have atleast 10 yrs exp

Position: Sr. Hyperion Developer

Location: Warren, NJ

Duration: 6+ months

Bill Rate: $390/Day

Sr Level developer/designer to aggressively implement a new application around
Hyperion Planning 9.3 package.

We need this person to have excellent communication skills, hands on, Analysis
skills and familiarity with best practices of using Hyp tool.

Overall experience expected at least 10 yrs. Typically such resources will also
be strong in Informatica.

REQ: 4

Position: AbInitio Developer with BRE Exp

Location: Warren, NJ

Duration: 6+ months

Bill Rate: $ALAP

We are looking for an Ab Initio developer with BRE experience.

BRE experience is MUST.

REQ: 5

Position: Jr. Maximo Developer

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: 6+ months

Bill Rate: $30/Hr (Not Negotiable)

Major Accountabilities:

Responsible for the technical planning, design, programming, implementation,
documentation, and maintenance of systems application software.

Accountable for software quality and service level agreements.

Perform systems analysis and design of projects that meet the business needs of
MasterCard.

Consult with Business Owners on new projects. Ensure knowledge transfer of
vendor technology to MasterCard staff.

Maintain liaison with internal staff and vendors who have systems design
problems or requirements.

Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.

Analyze information systems encompassing potential user contact, analysis of
goals, problem complexity and feasibility study logic design and detailed
systems flowcharting, analysis of input-output flow, hardware study, forms
layout, resource evaluation, and cost and time analysis.

Participate in implementation, including maintenance, user allocation, file
design, coding, error removal, logic optimization, systems re-evaluation,
testing, user approval, final corrections, and program and run time
documentation. Write, debug, diagram, create flowcharts, code, and document
programs.

Prepare technical project plan, incorporating development costs and tasks of
the various technical components.

Support Disaster Recovery testing. Evaluate requests to determine technical
feasibility, develop technical alternatives and recommend optimal technical
solutions.

Must Have:

·         2 - 3 years experience with Maximo (TSRM - Tivoli Service Request
Manager) or like tool

·         Prefer Deployment experience

·         Working Knowledge of WebSphere and Java code

·         Working Knowledge of SQL

·         Worked prior deployment of Maximo version 7

·         Full Web Admin Experience

·         ITIL certified

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|