Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Java Enterprise Architect opportunity with one of my
client's in Cherry Hill, NJ headquarters.  Please revert to
ro...@trustek.com

New spot for Java Enterprise Architect

Location: Cherry Hill, NJ

Duration : 6 months

Need good communication skills

Need 1 possible 2 (please do references)

We need an experienced Java enterprise architect.  The java programming
should come inherently with this type of resource.  Spring MVC and web
services framework experience is a must.  We need someone who has designed,
developed, and implemented "fully secured" Spring based web services running
on the public Internet.  The security layer is paramount.  They must have
experience implementing x509 security certificates (or similar) using
certificate management stores.  We want the capability to have automated
certificate management including revocation.

This resource will also need to have Struts experience.   A plus would be
experience moving from Struts MVC to Swing MVC.  Having someone who has
worked in the Web Logic environment would truly be a plus, as we may move
that direction in the future.  A good communicator is a must.  This includes
the ability to speak in non-technical terms to extrapolate technical
requirements from business requirements.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

Java enterprise architect

Spring MVC and web services framewor

Fully secured" Spring based web services running on the public Internet.

Experience implementing x509 security certificates (or similar) using
certificate management stores

Experience moving from Struts MVC to Swing MVC

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC