Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Candidates from MA / CT / RI / NY / NY

Telephonic + F2F

Position: Cognos Developer

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 6+ months

Bill Rate: $40-42/Hr

This individual must have excellent communications skills and proven experience
in developing Cognos reports in Report Studio. Primarily responsible for
developing reliable, efficient, and maintainable report solutions that provide
users with robust information solutions. This individual will be required
participate in the needs analysis of new reports and support and maintain
existing reports in our Cognos8 business intelligence environment. Provide
Cognos product expertise and guidance to business area report authors. This
resource will serve as the primary resource in the development of reports for
ongoing and new projects.

Minimum of 4 years of Report Development and modeling experience with Cognos BI
Suite to include Cognos 8 Report Studio and/or ReportNet, Framework Manager,
Cognos Connection.
Minimum of 4 years of Data Warehousing concepts (ETL, data marts, staging).
Applicants should understand logical and physical data modeling concepts
(normalization, star schema) and have experience in designing, building and
deploying data warehousing solutions.
Minimum of 4 years experience with Oracle and SQL Server Databases.
Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, be flexible,
self-starter, ability to solve problems, develop solutions, multi-task and
maintain deadlines for development initiatives.
Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
Familiarity with the finance industry and/or securities lending is nice to have.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>