Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: QA Tester

Duration: 3+ Months

Location: Framingham, MA (Need Local Only)

Rate: $38/hr (Not Negotiable)

Local Candidates for this position

Search in the resume for:

- 5+ years Web Services testing

- C# coding

- SQL language

- CICS, BizTalk, SharePoint a plus

Skill Sets:

Must have (3-5 years)

.          Experience testing Web Services, including writing test code
(preferably in C#) and creating test data

.          Experience testing large scale distributed multi-tiered enterprise
applications

.          Experience testing .Net WPF and WinForm client applications

.          Expertise in writing complex SQL queries and performing data
validation with SQL Server and DB2 databases.

.          Create, modify and maintain detailed test plans, test scripts and
test code

.          Ability to transfer knowledge and mentor more junior testers

.          Extremely detail oriented and organized

.          Excellent oral and written communication skills

.          Excellent problem solving and analytical skills

.          Experience working with a formal Systems Development Methodology

.          Experience with CICS, BizTalk, and SharePoint is a plus.

They do not currently have an experienced QAA with strong technical skills that
include web service testing, C# coding, and SQL language skills.  These skills
are required to implement repeatable, automated testing of web services and
back-end components of distributed systems.

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|