Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Autonomy Developer

Duration: 6 month

Location: Plano, TX (Not Negotiable)

Rate: $40/hr (Not Negotiable)

'Selected' candidates will be required to come on-site for a face-to-face
interview. No exceptions. No Telephonic Interview.

Autonomy - 3 yrs
J2EE: 3 yrs

Documentum Fetch
File System Fetch

1) Should have development / Configuration expertise in Autonomy / J2EE portal.
2) Work with vendors to deploy code, adhere to coding standards and ensure
3) Support various search projects using Autonomy infrastructure and be
proactive to identify and resolve any issues that arise during day-to-day
4) Participate in meetings with Technology partners and application team to
review the design/solution and make recommendations based on the current
5) Work with development teams to deploy new search jobs and portlets in our
6) Install and configure different Autonomy components (Idol, Dish, Http Fetch,
Documentum Fetch, and File System Fetch).
7) Be open minded and willing to learn other systems at Pepsi and be willing to
provide support for these systems.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>