*We have an Urgent requirement for Senior Business Analyst *
*Duration: 6 Months *
*Location: Detroit, MI*
*Please send the profiles only to ckud...@igridtech.com*
- Three (3) or more years experience as a *Business Analyst in Health
care or Insurance,* with a basic understanding of the products and
processes of a health care payer.
- Has gathered and structured requirements and other information to
accurately reflect the business processes and data.
- Has participated in design solutions that are easy to use and can
demonstrate that the priorities of the business were met.
- Knowledge of project management and testing methodologies.
- Demonstrated organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Displays excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact
with a variety of senior-level executives, both internal and external.
- Self-confident yet respectful of others and willing to utilize the
resources available in order to provide a quality service to the client.
- Proven success in complex problem analysis and resolution in an
environment requiring superior negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong business analysis skills, including facilitation skills and a
thorough understanding of analysis deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team.
- Strong technology acumen and track record of hands-on implementations
across multiple technologies.
- Commitment to professional growth; seeks opportunities for development;
expected to share knowledge with others.
- Superior communication, planning and coordination skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Visio, Project and Excel or similar
tools in order to perform database searches to respond to research questions
and perform statistical analyses.
- Strong data management skills including understanding of requirements
determination, data organizational structures, organized testing approaches
report design and development.
- Strong understanding of health care analytics.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational, verbal and written skills to
understand interpret and communicate ideas, including the ability to
succinctly present the results of their own analysis utilizing Microsoft
PowerPoint or similar tool.
- Ability to effectively interface with employees at all levels.
- Knows Use Case, RUP, RTM.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet additional client business goals
- Prior client IT experience.
- BI experience.
- Healthcare claims data knowledge.
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at