Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Need Full SSN No.

Position: Oracle Applications DBA

Location: Texas

Duration: 12+ Months

Bill Rate: $40/Hr

Project Description:

NewHorizon project will integrate the Wireline Network Supply chain components
into 11i database.

Job Description:

Successful candidate will assume the responsibilities of Oracle Applications
DBA and performance tuner for the mission critical Oracle eBusiness suite
application. Along with other DBAs in the team the candidate will provide 24x7
technical / administrative role in the area of database administration,
performance tuning, and maintenance of the Multi- Node Oracle Financials
application system, as well as assist with tuning, documentation and other
support activities. Skill requirements include solid knowledge and experience
of Oracle Applications and core DBA duties.

Candidate should have knowledge in the following areas:

1) Proficient with Oracle database 10g with RAC and Dataguard.

2) Proficient with Oracle eBusiness suite 11.5.10.

3) In-depth knowledge of Oracle Applications technology stack, including
architecture, installation, configuration, maintenance, cloning and patching

4) Extensive performance tuning skills.

5) Good knowledge on RMAN, Veritas Netbackup, Shadow Image, etc.

Skills Inventory

  Skill  Experience  Need

1) Oracle 10g DBA experience                                  Expert

2) Oracle Apps DBA experience on 11.5.10 or above Expert          Required

3) Oracle 10g RAC experience                                  Expert

4) Oracle Dataguard experience                                Expert

5) Database Performance tuning                               Expert

6) SQL tuning                                                            Expert

7) Unix on Sun Solaris                                          Intermediate

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>