*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We have an Urgent requirement for IDM Designer (Sun IDM Focus)*

* *

*Duration:   6 months *

* *

*Location:    Trenton, NJ*

* *

*Requirement:*

   - At least 7 to 10 years of IT industry experience and 4+ years of
   experience with Identity Management systems
   - Must have 3+ years of experience with SUN Identity or other identity
   management product (implementation, development, management, tuning etc.)
   - Must have 2+ years of experience with SUN Access Manager or other web
   access management products (implementation, development, management, tuning
   etc.)
   - Must understand and have designed developed and used LDAP servers (DITs
   etc.)
   - Must have excellent analytical skills, have the ability to multitask
   and have solid project management skills
   - Experience with Java, J2EE, XML a must, Solid understanding of access,
   identity management, single sign on, and security concepts
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong
   technical skills
   - Must understand Active Directory and Kerberos
   - Must understand Single Sign-on concepts, technologies and approaches
   - Must be able to configure the products (Sun IAM Suite and Microsoft AD
   with WebSphere App Server) for integration
   - Must thoroughly understand and be able to architect/design Role-based
   Access Control (RBAC) approaches for enterprise applications with J2EE
   - Knowledge of SOA/ESB/Web Services a plus
   - Be able to set up the IdM environment for PoC, development and
   production environment
   - Execute PoC to demonstrate the product functionality and identify gaps
   with requirements

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
ckud...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**