Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for System Architect opportunity with one of my client's
in Madison, WI headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Hot requirement!!!!!!! Manager is going to hire quick!!!!

Location: Madison, WI

Position: System Architect

3 year contract

Client: State

Pay rate: 45-50/hr

Here is the description:

This position requires experience in the role of Systems Architect, using
the Day CQ 5.X web content management system. Systems Architect leads the
design and development of next generation internal business systems.
Possesses experience in software design and development with a focus on the
integration of internal business systems across multiple functional areas,
notably finance/accounting, financial transaction processing, etc. In
addition, with packaged systems evaluation, selection and implementation in
the areas of Finance, Accounting and/or ERP systems. Possesses experience in
design and integration of business applications and enterprise IT
infrastructure. Designs IT infrastructure components and architecture.
Experience with design and development of custom modules/solutions and the
integration of these components with packaged solutions. Proven methodology
experience for complex systems integration projects and demonstrated ability
to achieve deliverables on time and on budget. Systems Architects
capabilities with 8 or more years of experience, relies on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of
complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

*Information Technology - Design*
Design user interfaces and subsystems

*Information Technology - Languages/Tools*
HTML / XML / XSLT / JSP / CSS * 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 8+ Yrs.
*Information Technology - Web Content Management*
Day CQ 5 Application Designer and Developer * Yes
Day CQ 5 Application Installation, Performance and Integration * Yes
Day CQ 5 Application Security and Administrator * Yes

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Experience in the role of Systems Architect, using the Day CQ 5.X web
content management system

Design user interfaces and subsystems

Day CQ 5 Application Designer and Developement

Day CQ 5 Application Security and Administrator

Day CQ 5 Application Installation, Performance and Integration

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080