SAS Position- Marketing Analytics& ABM Modeler Please revert to

SAS company and we are now SAS Alliance Members. I'm not sure if you have
SAS resources, but wanted to share 2 positions we have currently.

SAS- Marketing Analystics

2 Months in MN. Best All inc. Rate.

Looking for someone with skill-set in statistics and finance with experiece
in marketing analytics. Particulary useful to find someone whos actually
developed spot-market allocation.  Key Words, Marketing Analytics, Auto
Experiene, Statistics, Spot-Market Alloction, SAS JMP a plus.

**Someone who can translate business questions into actionable analytically
driven solutions. Client uses SAS including base, stat & ETS as well as SAS

SAS ABM Modeler

Start ASAP

The ABM modeler/consultant will create five OLAP cubes for each of the
eleven ABM site models with only that site Data.  Need a consultant with
OLAP expertise that can consolidate the smaller site cubes into a rolled up
corporate cube with the ability to drill back down to the individual site.

Version 6!

Now through the End of September

Main location is in Pittsburgh, PA

There is travel to various sites across the US and possible international
travel required

Rate + expenses

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter