Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Locals Preferred as there could be F2F

Need Full SSN NO.

Position: QA Tester

Location: Boston, MA (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6+ Months

Bill Rate: $32/Hr BEST (Not Negotiable)

The applications are Powerbuilder and Oracle based. Will be using TOAD, UNIX
and Mercury Quality Center.

The must haves:
Financial Industry Knowledge
SQL writing ability
Great verbal and written communication.

Documents problems identified in testing and reports results. Manages the
execution of multiple, complex test plans by preparing assignments, providing
training and guidance and reviewing activities to ensure quality standards are
met. Diagnoses system problems and recommends solutions. Participates in the
definition and design of new systems and enhancements. Serves as a technical,
subject matter resource for testing, systems and business line staff. Performs
test preparation activities, including developing test schedules and defining
expected test results. Compares test results to expected results. Documents and
tracks bugs, problems and limitations and retests. Composes and disseminates
software release notes prior to production implementation. Having 3-6 years

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>