Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Siebel Tester

Duration: 6 Months

Location: Jacksonville, FL (Need Local Only)

Rate: $25/hr (Not Negotiable)

2 positions

They will only consider candidates who are immediately available.

Siebel Tester

Perform System, interface, regression, and UAT testing on the Common Custom
Platform - Siebel 7.5.3 and siebel 8.1 applications.
Individual will analyze requirements, perform gap analysis, identify data
scenarios, create manual test cases and scripts utilizing Mercury Test
Director/Quality Center.
Execute manual test scripts, perform analysis on test results, execute
regression tests, log defects and assist with UAT.
Must contain 5 years Siebel testing on the Siebel Financial and Call Center
Must contain 2 years Siebel 7.5.3 testing
Must contain 3 -5 years Mercury Test Director experience
Solid understanding of testing deliverables within the SDLC
Excellent interpersonal skills
verbal and written communication skills
SQL, DB2 knowledge.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>