Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Sr. Core Java Developer - Non-Blocking I/O threads (NIO) required

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 6+ Months

Bill Rate: $40-45/Hr BEST

Comments: Looking for experienced candidates to work on next generation data
streaming applications. !

Job Description: - Seeking senior/lead level Java developer with strong core
Java experience

- Perform as designer and developer applying Object-oriented methodology and

- Build components for re-use.

- Apply a full-life cycle development process, such as the Rational Unified
Process or IConix. This includes the use of UML, Use Cases, Sequence and Class

- Act as a senior developer able to work both independently and as a member of
a team solving problems and implementing solutions.

- Provide input technical architectural direction when needed.

Interview Required: Yes

Category        Name             Required       Importance               Level
                                       Last Used                  Experience

Protocols       Java                    Yes                    1
      Intermediate 7-8                          Currently Using          6 +

Protocols       JavaScript         Yes                     2
  Intermediate 5-6                             Within 1 Year           4 - 6

Additional Skills: - Must have strong core Java skills in multi-threading,
JDBC, and design patterns without the use of frameworks.

- Experience in working with Non-Blocking I/O threads (NIO) required.

- Experience with high rate messaging system using middleware such as Tibco a

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>