Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: VOIP Consultant

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Tampa, FL

Rate: $27/hr (Not Negotiable)...sorry about the rate ..(*,*)

Locals Preferred who can go for F2F interview.( F2F may be required)

The candidate should have experience supporting large-scale deployments of SIP
trunking and predictive dialer applications, preferably in a datacenter
environment.  Specifically, the candidate should possess the following skills
- Experience implementing and configuring Covergence/Acmepacket Session Border
Controllers (SBC) in a centralized SIP trunking scenario - Experience deploying
SIP trunking and TDM carrier services (ISDN)
- Strong working knowledge of VOIP protocols, including SIP and H.323
- Experience deploying Aspect Unified IP platform and blended agent pooling a

**Non-Technical Competencies**
- Project & Vendor Management Skills
- Strong Communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Able to work both independently and within a team effectively
- Strong Microsoft Office skills

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>