Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Must be able to interview In Person- Locals Only

Position: Weblogic/UNIX Admin

Location: Herndon, VA

Duration: 6+ Months

Bill Rate: $32/Hr BEST (Not Negotiable)...sorry about the rate ..(*,*)

Locals Preferred who can go for F2F interview.

Client is seeking a candidate to join the High Speed Data and Voice over IP
Provisioning support group. Applicants must have experience with the following:
Java application troubleshooting; Service Oriented Architecture workflow; Voice
over IP. Additional skills highly desirable: scripting in PERL, KSH and BASH;
Solaris system troubleshooting; Solaris network troubleshooting; Oracle
database; Veritas HA. Clear and professional communications skills both in
person and over the phone are a must.

Skill/Role                                         Level
Years                   Preference

Perl                                                   Intermediate        4.0

BEA WebLogic                                 Trained                3.0

Solaris                                               Intermediate        5.0

System Administrator                     Intermediate        4.0

Veritas                                              Novice
4.0                        Required

Oracle Applications                         Novice                  4.0

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>