Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for I2 Functional Expert opportunity with my client's St.
Louis, MO headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

St. Louis, MO

12 Months

i2 Functional Expert

Description of Responsibilities:

The person in this role will be responsible for providing in-depth knowledge
on how the i2 application works. Additionally, this person will be
responsible for troubleshooting functional/application problems and
assisting in configuring i2.

This person will be part of the transportation team that is responsible for
deploying inbound and outbound transportation solution for NPPC.

Since our i2 application interfaces with SAP, knowledge of SAP Materials
Handling is a great benefit.

Description of Application:

i2 Transportation and Load Optimization

SAP Materials Handling

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

i2 Transportation

Load Optimization

SAP Materials Handling

outbound transportation solution for NPPC

application problems and assisting in configuring i2

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080