Title: Mainframe Developer
Location: Broofield, WI
Length: 5 Months++
Local candidates only
Project Summary and Position Overview: (A detailed description of the
Project and what the Position entails must be included)
The intent of this position is to support the increased workload associated
with a newly converting client. This position will provide needed resources
to enhance Processing Supports JCL templates and develop reports to be used
for quality assurance purposes.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Development of audit reports, using the ZEKE databases, to be used for
change verification and validation. between the multiple - Management of
jobs within the defined ZEKE database structures.
- Analyze and apply standards to all Proclibs and printer procs.
- Perform analysis to define standardized requirements for firm specific
jobs that should be region specific.
- Analyze and apply standards to steplibs in JCL
- Analyze and eliminate .Y2K files
- Analyze and apply standards to eliminate printers in instream JCL
- Analyze and apply standards to multi region files.
--Coordinate and support phased implementation of ZEBB Rerun Manager
Additional Information: (e.g. Shift Resource, % work that is development vs.
Day shift position.
Prefer Associate's Degree in Information Processing
(Must have), Necessary industry Experience & associated number of years of
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Solid
organizational and analytical skills with the ability to ask probing
questions. Five years experience with IBM mainframe, JCL/PROCs , Job
Scheduling (ZEKE preferred), REXX and CLIST or suitable combination of these
Desired Skills (Nice to have in addition to the Required Skills), Necessary
industry experience & associated number of years of experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at