Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

ROLE: Performance Testing Engineer

Location: Omaha, NE or Jersey City

Duration: 5+ Months

Rate: $35-38/Hr

Experience in the online stock trading / online brokerage industry is preferred.

Skills Required:
1. Load Runner
2. SQL Queries
3. API/Web Services

Sr. HP LoadRunner Coder/Tester. This position will provide onshore HP Load
Runner support for a team of distributed systems performance engineers. This is
a senior position and requires an in-depth understanding of LoadRunner (LR)
technology and how it fits into performance engineering process. Reviewing
use-cases, performance requirements, and application technology to assess the
feasibility of using LR to simulate multi-user loads

. Designing performance tests, given a predefined performance requirement or

. Coding LR scripts and scenarios based upon this design

. Acquiring data in support of LR parameterization

. Executing and interpreting results, and authoring final results documents
that include concise executive summaries

. During testing, monitor and identify shortfalls of CPU, memory, disk IO, or
network . Reviewing the work of more junior LR testers to ensure the

   integrity of their work

. Working with HP technical support to resolve usage problems or product

Required Skills: Experience & Skills Required:

. Thorough understanding how to manipulate virtual users and think times to
achieve target throughputs

. Understanding of how to ramp virtual users to avoid lock step transactions

. Experience working with Mercury support to resolve or circumvent LR defects

. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.

. Basic understanding of how to generate charts in Excel, and how to generate
documents in Word.

# of Years Required:

. Five years or more experience in application load testing

. Two or more years recent full time experience in LR load testing

. At least 2 years experience with LR Web, Web services, and database protocols

Preferred Skills:

Required Education:

. Mercury LR training or certifications

. The wider the range of LR protocol experience, the better

. Degrees in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering

. Any experience in statistics

. Any experience in application programming, systems administration, database
administration, or network administration. Experience in

   functional QA testing is not necessarily considered a plus.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>