We are currently looking to fill 3 positions in Oracle Fusion (BPEL+ BAM) at
our client location in NC.

Duration:  6 months Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

*Must Have:*

At least 4+ years of IT experience.

At least 1 + years of experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware with
development experience into BPEL and BAM

Prior Java development experience is a must.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Oracle Fusion (BPEL+ BAM)

Oracle Fusion Middleware

Prior Java development

Rohit Shetty