Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Exchange Administrator

Location: Plano, TX

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $ALAP

Would prefer local candidates, but not mandatory - MUST HAVE EXTREMELY GOOD COM

Must have experience with creating Mailboxes - will be creating around 740
mailboxes - must have had experience with working with end users so
communication skills will be important - will be working with about 4500 end

Must have Exchange 2003 and 2007 experience

Must have experience with Powershell Scripting

Must have experience working in a large global environment

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>