I have a new spot for Sr. Oracle RAC DBA with replication opportunity with
one of my client's in San Francisco, CA headquarters.  Please revert to

Job Title:  Sr. Oracle RAC DBA with replication

Experience Level:  8+ years

Location:  San Francisco, CA

Start Date:  Immediate

Duration:  3 months Contract to hire

Pay Rate:  DOE

No. Of Positions:  2

Job Description

Must Have Skills:

RAC, Database Replication

Experience with large database

Experience of Setting up Multi-Site full database Replication sites
Experience with writing scripts for Multi-Site Replication maintenance
Should have experience with RAC which is mandatory Experience with DataGuard
Experience with Tuning Database

Other Details

Candidates should have worked on Multisite Database Replication

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Multisite Database Replication

Multi-Site Replication maintenance

Experience with RAC

DataGuard Experience with Tunning Database

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080