Hi,

I have a new spot for VB.Net Developer opportunity with one of my client's
in Columbia headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

VB.Net

Location:  Columbia

Length:  12 months

Rate:  Open

*Required Requirements*

  MSQL

  mysql

 ASP.NET

 Visual Studio 2005

  PHP

  VB.NET

Additional Skills:

   MYSQL,

MS SQL 2008,

 ASP.NET, VB.NET,

 Visual Studio 2008

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC