I have a new spot for VB.Net Developer opportunity with one of my client's
in Columbia headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Job Type: Contract,   Start Date: ASAP,   Duration: 12months,   Number Of
Openings: 1,   Location: Columbia SC

Required Skills:

 . Database Platforms MSQL No 1 Intermediate 7-8 Within 1 Year 4 - 6 Years
Database Platforms mysql No 1 Intermediate 7-8 Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
Miscellaneous ASP.NET 2.0 No 1 Intermediate 7-8 Within 1 Year 4 - 6 Years
Miscellaneous Visual Studio 2005 No 1 Intermediate 7-8 Within 1 Year 4 - 6
Years Programming Languages PHP No 1 Expert 9-10 Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
Programming Languages VB.NET No 1 Intermediate 7-8 Within 1 Year 4 - 6 Years

Additional Skills:

This contract person will be assigned to the Web/Client Server Applications
programming group to be utilized on the Child Care System Rewrite Project
and will report to the supervisor over this group. This person will be
responsible for supporting the needed application changes for the Child Care
Monitors System during our Child Care System Rewrite. The system has been
developed and deployed using PHP (Ruby on Rails) with MYSQL database. It
will have to be modified to access MS SQL instead of MYSQL.

This person would also assist in the effort to design the replacement
database as well as assist in the conversion efforts.

Current strong knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, MS SQL 2008, ASP.NET, VB.NET, &
Visual Studio 2008 are required. This person must be able to communicate
well with others with clearly spoken English due to the amount of
communication that will be needed.

  *Required Requirements*

 Visual Studio 2005

Additional Skills:

MS SQL 2008,

 Visual Studio 2008

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080