Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location

Locals or near by states only

Position: Oracle PL/SQL Developer

Duration: 5+ Months

Location: King of Prussia, PA (Need Local Only)

Rate: $40/hr (Not Negotiable)

Oracle 9 or 10

SQL scripting

Stored Procedures

Web Technologies-.NET 2.0

This will be a long term support role doing the following:

Handling trouble tickets and resolving

Provide overall support tasks

Some enhancement development

Looking for someone with good comunication skills. If the person has any HR,
Training, or specific SumTotal experience is a huge plus.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>