Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for SAP MM/WM Developer opportunity with one of  my
client's in  Eagan, MN headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Duration:  18 months

Location:  Eagan, MN

Engagement Type:

Short Description:
SAP Consultant Funtional (MM, WM, PM) - candidates need to have experience
in Sceptre and SAP modules listed

Complete Description:
SAP consultant with strong analytical, functional, and process experience.
Core knowledge within SAP modules WM, PM, and FI.
Experience with all phases of planning, design, requirements, blueprints,
configuration, functional specifications, integration, training and testing.

Core competencies include: proven leadership skills, strong organizational
skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, good listening
skills, and strong
interpersonal skills

Core competencies include: proven leadership skills, strong organizational
skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, good listening
skills, and strong
interpersonal skills.

Behavior Characteristics:

   Required / Desired Skills

 Required / Desired

 Amount of Experience

WM module

 5  Years

PM module

 5  Years

FI module

 3  Years

SAP Configuration

 5  Years

SAP Blueprinting

 5  Years

 5  Years

back to me asap.

Candidate  Submittal

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.       Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

WM module

PM module

SAP requirements with big project integration and mainframe experience

SAP Configuration

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101