*Please submit resumes to go...@itlogix.com. *

Rate : 35$

Face to Face - Locals

Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have anyone for
this.

*The manager is extremely quick on feedback for this position now. Now have
3 openings. Looking for Sr. people. Insurance is a plus, but not required.*

"RIGHT TO HIRE RESOURCES"
# of resources 2.  At least one resource needs to be highly skilled with
writing Stored Procedures for Sql Server 2005.

Skills
1. C#, .NET Programming  required
2. Design using UML  required
3. xsd, xpath, xml  desired
4. Good communication skills required
5. SOA concepts, Web services development  required, WCF desired
6. Teamcity, Subversion, Sharepoint, Visual Studio 2008 desired
7. Sql Server 2000, Sql Server 2005 experience required
8. Experience with OR mapping tools like Hibernate, iBatis, LINKS required
9. .Net 3.5 experience required
10. MVC and / or Spring .Net framework experience desired

Duties
Key member of the SOA Center of Excellence (CoE). Our newly created SOA
practice is in the early stages and we are looking for a key member to
assist with Design and Development working closely with other key members of
SOA CoE and Architecture.

Thanks & Regards,

Gopal

IT Logix