Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Microstrategy opportunity with my client's Mclean, VA
headquarters.   Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Subject: Application Developer - Microstrategy

Must have Freddie Mac experience

Duration 6 months

Mclean VA

Business Intelligence requirements analysis, definition and documentation

                - MicroStrategy object development and optimization

                - Data modeling and architecture design- Database tuning and
optimization in support of MicroStrategy project(s)

                - MicroStrategy Intelligence Server configuration and

                - Recommendations for best practices as they relate to the
design, development and deployment of MicroStrategy projects

                - Knowledge transfer

                Expert level MicroStrategy Design and Development skills
(Architect and Desktop) Strong Dimensional Modeling. Strong requirements
gathering/analysis. Strong communication skills

                1)  Participating in requirement walkthrus.

                2)  Complete design documentation per methodology

                3)  Conduct design and code walkthrus.

                4)  Support System Testing. Troubleshoot and resolve

                - Strong SQL tuning skills

                - Prior Freddie experience with SDLC methodology exposure.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

MicroStrategy object development and optimization

Data modeling and architecture design

Design, development and deployment of MicroStrategy projects

MicroStrategy Intelligence Server configuration and optimization

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080