*Urgent-----**Java Developer with Strong Mortgage exp -------Local or
drivable distance to VA**------**EAD/GC/Citizen’s only*

*Send the resumes only on s...@cy-tec.com*

*Java Developer------Strong Mortgage-------Drivable Distance……EAD/GC/Citizen

*McLean, VA*

*1+ Year*

*$45-48/hr on C2C*

We have an immediate need for 12 Java/J2EE Developers in VA. *Candidates
must be local or within driving distance, and available to interview
in-person on a 24 hour notice.*  We cannot consider people who need more
notice to do an in-person interview.

*MUST BE EAD or Green Card, Citizen*

*The duration will be over 1 + year.  Client want a Java Developer with over
7 years of experience with good communication skills and someone who is
strong in J2EE, Struts, UNIX, Unix Shell Scripting, SQL, Weblogic and strong
financial services experience.  *

*Web Methods, DB2, and Mortgage experience*

Thanks and Regards

Syed Muzaffer Ali

CyberTec Inc

*703 544 3902*