Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: .Net Programmer with Open Edge/Epicor

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 6+ Months

Bill Rate: ALAP

Open Edge (Progress) databases - REQUIRED

Manufacturing CRM System REQUIRED (preferably Epicor Vantage ERP)

Microsoft .NET framework 3.0

XML Schema development. Internet related technologies such as ASP.NET and AJAX
implemented in .NET.

Minimum Qualifications:

Object oriented application development, programming in the .NET framework,
writing programming specifications; performing systems analysis and design;
writing program documentation in accordance with published standards,
specifically CMMI-DEV 1.2. Knowledge of data modeling concepts and relational
database definitions; Experience performing programming design and analysis
with database applications; using multiple data storage and data retrieval

Job Description:

To analyze user information technology (IT) needs and design new or modify
current applications systems in a engineer to order manufacturing environment;
define system requirements; perform application programming; perform related
programming work. Develop proficiency in the design and maintenance of database
resources; perform related database work.

Performs all aspects of analysis, design, development, testing, and
implementation of new systems, applications programs, and enhancements;
resolves programming problems and determines appropriate solutions; designs and
analyzes application systems; prepares system diagrams and logic
representations; researches available tools and technologies to provide
innovative solutions to application problems; works with and provides technical
expertise to client users in applications design and programming. May provide
technical review of work of others. Participates in logical database design;
may coordinate changes to database architecture and data dictionary;
participates in insuring security of databases; participates in establishing
and maintaining system standards; may include Database Administration; may
provide technical assistance on database management systems to clients and IT
Application Development personnel.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>