Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Java Developer

Location: Lancaster, PA

Duration: 3+ Months

Rate: $45/Hr

The main focus is Java, JSP and J2ME/Mobile Development.

Complete Description:
To integrate MRC into MQ4M and to contribute to the Navigation project.
Required: Strong Java developer with minimum of 5 years of Java experience.
Strong server side experience (JSP, servlets). Desired: Mapping and/or routing
and/or GIS experience. Knowledge of J2ME and mobile development a big plus, MRC
development a big plus. Prefer if can work from MapQuest Lancaster office
location, but working from the MapQuest Denver location is possibility.

Skills Required:

Bachelors degree or 4-6 years equivalent experience Required 4 Years

Strong analytical and communication skills Required

Knowledge of wide range of technologies, platforms, OS etc. Required

In-depth knowledge of the core technologies Required

Win 32 API

Compilers, Linkers, Loaders

Perl & CSH

<<inline: clip_image001.gif>>