Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

ROLE:  C++ Developer

Location: Lexington, KY

Duration: 12 Months

Rate: $32/Hr (Not Negotiable)

The main technologies in need are C++, VC++, XML, Visual Studio and Java

Develops, tests, and documents software programs including operating systems,
applications, and network products. Combines Software Operations Systems
Engineering and Software Applications.

This position is for the Windows Installation team. This team is responsible
for the installation of software applications and utilities, device drivers,
and services. It requires a solid background in C++, problem solving, and

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>