Client is from an healthcare domain.

3 more Sr Datastage Developers.   Please revert to
Location : Down town NYC
Duration : 6 months to start with ( and extendable )
Candidate to start next Monday 8/10/09.

 Candidates must be technically very good and have excellent communication
skills.  Candidates must be willing for in person interviews. Local
candidates highly preferred.

ETL Development
Data Warehousing
Must have excellent communication skills

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

ETL Development

Data Warehousing

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter