*We have an Urgent requirement for Java/J2EE Developer*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: South Denver, CO*
*Only US Citizen required*
*Job Description: *
Client is seeking a Java/J2EE Software Engineer that will be a part of the
software development engineering team responsible for analyzing, designing,
developing, integrating, testing, implementing, and documenting new and
existing application software programs.
- Provide software development expertise in developing a cross-service
provisioning platform for our client.
- Analyzes requirements, designs and develops software applications in
client/server environment and/or Web deployed applications.
- Participates in unit, integration, and system test procedures.
- Document final program and develop user instructions, software/hardware
requirements, program input/outputs and execution/installation steps.
*Required Skills include:*
- 4-5 years of Java development/programming experience
- Previous application testing experience highly desired.
- 1-2 years of developing and hosting Web Services and implementation of
and solid hands on experience with Presentation Tier involving JSP, Custom
Tags, Servlets, AJAX and Web GUI development
- 2-4 years experience with Oracle 9i/PL/SQL and JDBC
- Strong experience in UNIX Shell Scripting and UNIX
- Experience with Remedy, CVS, Subversion and Eclipse
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; capable of writing recommendations and
interacting with company personnel on complex topics
- Demonstrated experience in participating on teams of technical experts
in a diverse, fast-paced, 7x24 environments
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at