Title: Drug Information Indexing Specialist
Location: Montvale, NJ
Length: 3 Months+
Use clinical knowledge and expertise to create and manage clinical content
of Thomson Reuters, Healthcare Products, in particular PDR® Index Database
as well as other Physicians’ Desk Reference products.
1. Master and complete training on the indexing system. Use clinical
knowledge and skills as well as guidelines to extract necessary information
from FDA labels (RX, OTC) to be properly indexed.
2. Review and update existing PDRIndexed monographs.
3. Effectively communicate with internal and offshore teams on assigned
projects to give appropriate feedback and training.
4. Suggest improvement on working Instructions/Procedural
Documents/processes for all assigned projects.
5. Ensure clinical accuracy and rigor of all drug information. Responsible
for reviewing all requested clinical changes from clients for approval.
6. Responsible for updating various PDR databases with the most current drug
information and tracking updates in Work-in-Progress..
• No direct reports.
• Will report directly to Manager of Professional Services.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
• High level of clinical knowledge and basic understanding of FDA
regulations and drug development.
• Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills.
• Ability to work within a team environment, detail orientated, motivated,
and able to multi-task.
Required Education and/or Experience
• Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (PharmD)
• Preferred 1 to 2 years of experience working in Pharmaceutical Industry,
Drug Information, Medical Writing, and/or Medical Communications.
Material and Equipment Directly Used
Requires the use of office equipment, including desktop computer or laptop
computer with dock station, monitor, keyboard and mouse, handheld device,
fax, copier, and telephone.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of
the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended
to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job as
of the date this job description was prepared. Management reserves the right
to modify this job in order to meet business needs.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at