NEED ONLY LOCALS. CITIZEN, GREEN CARD HOLDER, OR EAD HOLDERS ONLY. MINIMUM
10+ YEARS WITH .NET
Title: .NET Architect
Location: Rockville, MD
Length: 12 Months
Scope of Position:
The Software Architect will lead software development efforts from a
technology perspective. The software Architect will conduct technology
evaluation and recommendation, mentoring developers through hands-on
assistance as well as formal and informal training and some technical
development. The Software Architect will also be responsible for application
performance from performance modeling, to performance measuring/profiling,
to performance tuning. The Software Architect may also be expected to spend
a significant amount of time on development activities.
1. Meet with business stakeholders and other technical team members to
gather and analyze business requirements
2. Define application architecture.
3. Design service contract, service implementation, business logic and data
access components to satisfy application (business and technical)
4. Mentor the development team member.
5. Code review
6. Application performance modeling, performance profiling, and performance
1. Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
experience. Min of 12 years experience.
2. Development of web-based solutions.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills
4. Team player who works well across different streams (QA, developers, PM)
5. Good technical and problem solving skills;
6. Thorough understanding of different architectural styles and the strength
and weakness of each.
7. Very strong in OO analysis/design, UML modeling, and design patterns.
8. Very strong in .NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, C#, SQL, etc.
Good understanding of high scalable and performing web application, JQuery,
and XSL-FO are highly desired.
Experience in financial service industry is a plus
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at