Location : Irwindale, CA
Start Date : ASAP
Duration : 10 Months
*We are not looking for developer we are looking for a high
level**architect with experience on developing Enterprise SOA
**The Candidate's SOA experience must include the following: *
- SOA Governance Implication on decisions around design & architecture of
- Develop policies to manage SOA services
- Understand relations of the SOA road map of the organization and their
objectives & business needs
- Minimum of *7 years of architectural leadership*, with knowledge in a
minimum of two of the following technical disciplines including Application
development, Network design, Middleware, Database management, or Operations
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
This person will be responsible to: *
- Analyze enterprise business context (trends and business strategy), as
well as change requirements in other EA viewpoints, to derive the ESOA
initiatives and to guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
- Define principles to guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
- Define models, including solution patterns and Service Life Cycle
Model, to guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
- Assist with governance activities associated with ensuring ESOA and,
thus, EA compliance.
- Understand and advocate the principles of business and IT strategies,
as well as of EA development and service delivery.
- Be prepared to 'sell' the EA process (overall, not just for ESOA), its
outcome and ongoing results, and to lead the communication, marketing or
educational activities needed to ensure ESOA success and use.
Thanks a lot
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at