New spot SAP Basis Administrator Please revert to

The selected candidate will be in Phonix or Schaumburg for a couple of weeks
and then can work remote. Appreciate any help you can give me.

Duration:  3 - 6 - 9 Months+

Drug and Background required per Contract

Start Date:  7/27, or 8/3

Location:  First week will be in Phoenix or Schaumburg, second week will be
in Schaumburg, after that will be working remote

Candidates will have to have their own computer/laptop

Will be supporting Motorola Strategic Business Unit

-Troubleshooting Java Tuning issues

Analyze different resource utilization and early watch report for system
improvement and tuning splitting off existing landscapes into two separate

Required Skills:

*          4 years Hands On Technical SAP BASIS Administration

*          2 years Hands on Technical Java / ABAP Basis experience (Java

*          ECC 6.0

*          Solutions Manager 7.0

*          SAP Portal 7.0

*          BI 7.0

*          Good Communication skills (minimum 8 out of 10) - dealing with

Malaysia and US teams via phone

*          Work well in fast paced environment

*          Hit ground running

There will NOT be pager or off hour support but may be engaged in calls with
team in Malaysia at 8pm.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Troubleshooting Java Tuning issues

Hands on Technical Java / ABAP Basis experience (Java

SAP Portal 7.0

Solutions Manager 7.0

BI 7.0

Rohit Shetty