New spot for .Net Developer Need GC, EAD or Citizen Please revert to
Need to be GC, EAD or US Cit
Location: West Chester, PA
Duration: 5+ months
Rate: $8000 month (Flexible)
***Must be eligible for Temp to Perm***
Need to be GC, EAD or US Cit.
*** Face to Face interview Required***
Develop / maintain applications and Web Services using Microsoft ASP.Net/C#.
Write application code, develop user interfaces, create system and user
documentation, test software, and perform other tasks needed to complete
Coordinate with other team members to ensure applications adhere to the
standards and structure developed for the
B.S. degree in Computer Science.
Familiar with aspects of Software Development Life-Cycle
Working knowledge of the Agile development methodology
- 6+ years experience in developing Software applications using Microsoft
- 6+ years experience in Microsoft .Net Technologies and Microsoft Visual
- 6+ years experience in ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, Oracle, Web service
- Experience with WCF
- Experience with Silverlight a plus
- Highly experienced with SQL SERVER and Stored Procedures. Can create some
- 5+ years experience in complex web projects in a corporate environment on
a customer-facing Web site including performance
- Design and Architecture using object-oriented methodologies
- Experience in developing applications with Enterprise standards and
Microsoft .net technology background.
- Strong speaking, writing, collaboration and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Excellent skills in emotional intelligence, influencing, and persuasion with
individual and group stakeholders.
Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.Net, C#, Sql Server, .net 3.0
I would appreciate if you can fill the following details and revert back to
1. Candidate First Name and Last name
2. Current Location
3. Phone # © / (H)
4. Employer Details /rate
5. References: Manager with Desk number / no cell phone # or personal ID
i. Project manager name
6. Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position
1. Experience in Year / Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best
1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
9252181845 Work Number
866 294 1314 Fax
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
And may contain confidential and privilege information. If you are not the
Please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of original
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying
Of this email or any action taken in reliance of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be Unlawful.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at