Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Network Engineer/Technician

Location: Memphis, TN

Duration: 4 month contract with possible 2 month extension

Rate: $25/hr (Not Negotiable).Sorry about the rate. (*,*)

Network Technician requires a (looking for candidates with) broad knowledge
across multiple enterprise technology areas with a focus on network, email,
systems, storage, and data center management.

Job Functions:

* Application and systems monitoring, administration, and daily operations of
production infrastructure for server, storage, applications, facilities
(including data center) and network infrastructure.

* Respond and diagnosis problems. Includes problem recognition, research
isolation, escalation, and resolution steps.

* Identify critical issues through event correlation

* Initiate Critical Incident Response Team to critical events identified

* Documentation of issues related to outages, and reported problems with
releases and configurations.

* Work schedule is for 2nd shift and 3rd shift, and Saturday and Sunday shifts
will be required.

* Performs other related duties as assigned.

* Experienced and efficient in triage and identification of technical issues,
diagnosis and troubleshooting.

* Able to resolve less complex problems immediately utilizing problem
management and help desk systems.

* 2+ years working in a data center or network/systems monitoring environment.

* 5+ years working in technology and experienced with at least 5 of the

  - VMWare

  - Cisco configuration (CCNA)

  - TCP/IP networking experience

  - Experience with SNMP, NetFlow, or network traffic analysis technologies

  - Load balancing equipment

  - IBM, HP, Dell, Sun, servers configurations (Unix and / or Wintel)

  - IBM, HP, Dell, Sun, or EMC storage environments (SAN and / or NAS)

  - System/network/app management tools

  - Oracle / SQL Server database administration background

* Experience with IT Service Management / Service Level Management software a

* Excellent communication and customer service skills

* Requires the ability to work independently and apply sound judgment

2Shifts (M-F) and 3rd shift: Sat& Sun required

 1st Shift hours: 6PM- 3AM

 2nd Shift hours: 2AM-10AM

 3rd Shift (Saturday and Sunday): 9AM-7PM

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>