Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Oracle Procure to Pay Consultant

Location: Alpharetta, GA

Duration: 6+ months

Best rate: $60-65/Hr Best

70% functional / 30% technical resource needed

This candidate will be the primary business analyst for Oracle Financial
applications. The person should be self motivated individual with a high drive
to achieve and get results from themselves and the teams with which they work.
The person will be responsible for providing functional/technical expertise and
for providing the know-how to make the applications more viable and robust for
Cingular Wireless's use. This person will partner with key business users to
understand their business and challenges and then make recommendations on how
the Oracle system can be leveraged to resolve their issues or provide new
capabilities. The position will require a deep accounting knowledge, sound
understanding of Oracles Procure-to-Pay, Planning, and Acquire-to-Retire
processes. The person should be able to work with 3rd party partners (CATS,
3PLs etc) and work with all appropriate AT&T organizations, such as IT
Development, IT Production Support, DBA, QA, etc., to determine business
requirements to be included into strategy, design, and implementation. The
person should be able to work on multiple tasks at the same time.

Primary Responsibilities:

. Effectively coordinate with the various teams (Business, External systems,
Production Support, DBAs, and Developers).
. Work with users to define business requirements
. Lead projects as business analyst and provide solutions to the technical team
. Develop functional specifications of changes, enhancements, interfaces
. Develop test scenarios and perform functional & regression testing and
document test results
. Work with business to perform User Acceptance Testing
. Facilitate review of functional specifications across all appropriate parties
(business, IT Development etc)
. Minimum 5 to 10 years experience as a Business Analyst role for Oracle
financial Applications
. Functional and technical expertise with PO, OM, WSH, ODP/DDM, IO, ASCP, AP
. Familiarity with the back end Oracle RDBMS, able to troubleshoot issues with
. Experience with both Oracle 11i and Oracle 9i/10G, Developer 6i, Unix,
SQL*Loader, Workflow, Toad, Discoverer, and PL/SQL skills a must.
. Good understanding of Oracle performance tuning
. Ability to work in big teams and be a sportive team player is a must

Skills required for this SR:

  a.. PO
  b.. OM
  c.. AP
  d.. ASCP
  e.. DDM
  f.. ODP
  g.. WSH
  h.. AP

This is a 70% functional and 30% technical (PL/SQL, TOAD, Discoverer) position.
Hence the skills required above.

-At least three (3) full lifecycles with Oracle 11i Procure-to-Pay track.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>