Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: CATS Business Analyst

Location: Alpharetta, GA

Duration: 12 months

Best rate: ALAP

MUST BE LOCAL OR SOMEONE WHO CAN ATTEND AN IN-PERSON INTERVIEW AT THEIR OWN
EXPENSES.

Requirements Gathering, Analysis, testing and project delivery, to perform
CATS/Oracle Analyst role in SCM Bulk Purchase and Purchase Order enhancements
project

NOTE: CATS is CELLULAR Asset Tracking System

Skills required for this SR:

  a.. Oracle Purchasing
  b.. CATS (Asset Tracking System)
  c.. Oracle EDI